Excerpt BFP: Indescribable

A slightly-wet brush stroking a canvas
         with its dark-maroon coating
         intruding
         with permission, if I may
         be so polite in spite of vanity
         be allowed to bask in the sun
         near the rainbow
         where all colors are jovial, radiant
         bursts of togetherness
         of light eyes in the dark
         blankets on the grass
         happiness under the sky that stores
         richness in our hearts.
Not clear enough!
         You're pillow while we talk
         a form of security
         that blankets
         my every turn & consideration.
         with permission, if I may
         be so forward in spite of my shyness
         be trusted to secure the treasures
         of your heart where all feelings are acceptable
         even harsh ones.
More definition!
         Perfectly woven spiral
         thrown
         caught by one who was asked
         "Little girl, you want some candy?"
         Pepper
         meant to spice
         Liquor
         each drop intoxicating
         breath
         to the last. Do we part?
         migrate like birds
         change like seasons.
Relate it to something concrete!
         A sign of vulnerability
         Enters as you appear
         I stop making sense
         Oh my gosh - I start sounding funny because
         U are *********
FORGET IT!